this is what happens.

first i was trying to write a report on something weird when i took a trip to the place of action and became the main character. i was chased by some evil creature-witch-like-bitch who wanted my multi-million dollar inheritance. i narrowly escaped, with the money, or most of it...and transformed back into myself.

i returned and played with friends who decided to visit...went back to my room...and people surprised me.

with torture.

"you see, this is what happens when you possess what non-whites should not possess."

they took out scissors.

they got close to my body.

i felt like i realized this was a dream. but maybe not. but maybe so. i felt like i willed them to move the scissors to certain places when i realized that maybe i shouldn't have...

oh my God, please don't cut me.

squirm, i squirmed
pinned down by murderous
pretty white women
scream, i screamed
though i did not hear it
i hoped somebody else did

when

a man and fellow rescuers
freed me
and switched my position with that of the girl who held those scissors, switched the origin of the pleadings from me to her, and i felt like
someone who has just been
saved
in time
not too late
but almost
my wish came true.

there is a God.
money.
racism.
i need help.

i have nightmares when i go back to bed after waking up.

No comments: