summer dreaming.

last night,
you imed me. and told me that you were leaving me, with beautiful words that i thought would never come out of you. i was happy that you had it in you, and sad that it had been revealed to me all too late. it confirmed to me that everything i had been holding in hopes was real, that it had been a truthful wish and was always there. i thought i had it right for a moment. and i said to myself, he finally did it, and he did it for me and our goodbyes. 
the morning is silent. mom came by to tell me what time it was (it's 7:40) and i asked for 3 more minutes. i collected the fading memory of the words you've never said and what it was all about. i thought about what i was doing, and how i felt and how i could probably say hi to you in the morning and either just go with a simply hi and goodbye or face your beautiful words.

No comments: