addiction.

i've myself to blame
for this sour taste in my mouth
too much
too high
too dark
too drugged.
soon will i come
to know of tummyaches
of regrets of indulgences past.
and oh you are much, so much
more decadent
than coffee in cups,
richer than cream,
warmer than aroma swirls
spiraling up to my nose...
(i wish i could breathe you in too).
you keep me awake at 3am (...4...5...)
more than
java mocha espresso
ever could, so
i'd save myself some cash
and pay with a tear wash
and...body mind heart soul
bash mash gash lash...
your voice
your eyes
your laugh, chuckle, giggle
cradle my happiness
with all of your kindess and
your words, jokes, answers
kiss my mind,
grasp my heart...
own my soul.
i've myself to blame
for this tearful taste on my face
(i'm in) too deep
(i'm given) too little
(you make me) too happy
(i love you?) too much.

No comments: